Terms and Conditions
The Outdoor Fitness Collective Terms and Conditions 2013
These terms apply to all of our memberships.
Your membership starts from the date specified on your Registration email from us. Your membership automatically renews on the same date each month.
2. Venues and classes
Members are only permitted to attend the events of their Collective in accordance with each Collective’s timetable. A member of the Richmond Collective can only attend Richmond events. Should you wish to transfer to another Collective please get in touch to discuss this transfer. A transfer cannot be guaranteed.
3. Class timetables
Our class timetable will always be keep fresh and full of our best classes. We cannot guarantee that classes that have run before will necessarily run again. We will always publish our timetable one month in advance.
4. Membership fees
- a. Monthly membership fees – Monthly membership fees are paid in advance by Direct Debit. This will be taken from your bank account on the same day as your initial registration.
- b. Non-payment of membership fees – If you don’t pay your membership fee on time, we will contact you to inform you. If this occurs on more than two occasions we reserve the right to change a £20 administration fee.
- c. Fee changes – If we change our membership fees we will give you one calendar month’s written notice by email of any such change. If we increase your membership fees (excluding VAT) by more than the rate of inflation plus 5% at one time then you can cancel your membership by giving us five working days’ written notice.
Until your fees are successfully collected and your account brought back up to date your membership will be suspended and you will be unable to attend classes.
5. Cancelling or transferring your membership
a. How to cancel your membership – Should you wish to cancel your membership you must give us at least three working days written notice before the end of the monthly billing cycle. Your membership will end on the last day of your billing period. For notices received less than three working days before month end, membership will end on the last day of the following month’s billing period.
b. How to transfer your membership – Your membership cannot be assigned or transferred to another individual.
6. Our right to cancel your membership
We may cancel your membership immediately if you:
- Break these terms and conditions
- Allow other people to use your membership to attend classes
- Put the health, safety or wellbeing of other members or our employees at risk
- Continually fail to attend classes that you have booked thus depriving other potential attendees
- Engage in disruptive or unruly behaviour
7. Our responsibility to you
We are not legally responsible for any possessions you bring to our classes. Any loss or damage is not our responsibility unless we have been negligent around this loss / damage. If you have an accident or injure yourself at one of our classes you must report this immediately to the instructor.
8. Your personal information
9. Changes to these terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions. We will give you at least 30 days’ notice to inform you of any significant changes that may affect your membership and also publish the updated terms and conditions on our website.